Post Graduate Certificate in Management Approved by AICTE, Ministry of Education, Government of India
About the Programme
All India Management Association’s PGCM- Post Graduate Certificate in Management (PGCM) is a one year, credit based programme approved by AICTE, Ministry of Education. It is a direct specialization programme offered in both traditional and new age specializations namely Digital Marketing & Strategy, Business Analytics (Marketing/HR/Fraud Analytics as electives), Entrepreneurship & Family Business, Marketing, International Business, Human Resource Development, Finance, Operations System & Retail Management. The learners can select the specializations as per the areas of interest and the professional requirements.
The programme is divided into two semesters, in which the student gets the opportunity to gain industry relevant, in-depth knowledge through the PGCM specialization they opt for.
The PGCM aims to upskill the working professionals and fresh graduates with the contemporary skills and prepares them for more challenging and advanced career opportunities.
The online interactive classes are held at the weekends and are also backed with online study resources and lectures provided through student learning management system. Being a weekend programme, it allows students to upskill themselves as well as maintain good work-life balance.
- Upgradation of knowledge, skills and educational qualification through this AICTE, Ministry of HRD approved Post graduation programme.
- Providing opportunity to do direct post-graduation specialization in a specific function or a domain and help them get better job opportunities in the corporate world.
- Training students through various strategic and innovative approaches to help them take smart business decisions in the challenging business environment.
- Providing knowledge and skills to students on traditional as well as modern methods to be applied at workplace to achieve better efficiency and results.
- Equipping students with latest skills and knowledge through case study based learning.
- Helping students to stay connected with the industry and to learn about various industrial developments through webinars and workshops organized by AIMA.
- To provide working professionals, a dual opportunity of enhancing their managerial skills through learn while you earn concept.
- Bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognised university or 3 years’ diploma after 10+2 (equivalent to graduation in any discipline) from an institution, recognised by AICTE.
- Graduate students pursuing other professional courses like MBA, MFS,CA, CS, ICWA etc. can pursue the PGCM programme concurrently and seek lateral entry.
The duration of the programme is 1 year with two semesters. Maximum duration to complete the programme is 3 years.