- 9 years of industrial experience
- 13 years of teaching experience
- Principal of West Fort Higher Education Trust, Trissur, Kerala.
- Assistant Professor of MES Engineering College, Kuttipuram.
- Retired as Chief Engineer from Kerala State Electicity Board, Trivandrum, Kerala, India
- Certified Energy Manager and Energy Auditor
- Certified Energy Auditor, approved by Energy efficiency, New Delhi ( Reg No: 3981 of 2006).
- Completed 9 Energy Audit works in the state of Kerala, of which one was that of a EHT Power intensive unit (steel Complex Ltd. Calicut)
Sri. K.Veerankutty has graduated in Economics from Farook College in Calicut and passed M.A with Economics main from Govt. Victoria College ,Palakkad (affiliated to Calicut University). He took his LLB( with specialisation in Labour Laws) from Govt. Law College Trivandrum .He passed MBA with specialisation in H.R & Marketing from the College of Engineering, Trivandrum (CET),(affiliated to University of Kerala) .He was a research scholar in the School of Commerce and Management Studies of Kannur University for six years and was awarded PhD in Management Studies by the Kannur University. He was a Govt. employee with an unblemished service record of long 30 years (out of which 14 years were in Kerala Raj Bhavan) and, serving in various departments in top level managerial posts in the Administrative Secretariat. He was awarded four Good Service Entries by the Govt of Kerala for outstanding and meritorious services. He was Deputy secretary, Joint Secretary and Additional Secretary to Govt.in the IT Department. He has participated in various training and Faculty Development Programmes conducted at State level , National & international level.
He has an excellent track record of more than 12 years’ experience in teaching MBA and PGDM students in various Management institutes in Kerala.He was Asst .Professor in CONSPI Academy for Management Studies,Trivandrum, Associate Professor in G. Kaunakaran Memorial Co-operative College for Management studies, Trivandrum, Director MBA & MCA in KMM College for Management Studies, Cochin 21,Director MBA & MCA in Ilahia College of Engineering & Technology Muvattupuzha ,Director / HOD,MBA in DC School of Management Studies(DCSMAT)Trivandrum and Vagamon and Principal of Institute of Technology , Mayyil in Kannur District.He joined duty as Dean (Academics ) in Lead College of Management, Dhoni, Palakkad w.e.f 1.6.2017.
An engineer turned management professional having more than 30 years of top class corporate and a decade above full time teaching experience in management associated with institutions of repute.
Baptised at one of the premier management institutions in India viz Management Development Institute, Gurgaon for his management acumen, he is well known and sought after MDP/FDP program director of quality and repute.
Augmented by his corporate career and active involvement in strategy design as CEO of reputed institution, he has a deep sense of quality perspectives inbuilt in his DNA. M/s. Jansons School of business Coimbatore and BS Abdur Rahman University Chennai are few examples where he anchored the FDP/MDP initiatives
- 26 years of industrial experience
- 15 years of teaching experience
Professor and Head of the Department - Econometrics, BHARATHIAR University, Coimbatore.
- Director I/C School of distance education, Bharathiar University.
- Dean I/C CPP and COP of Bharathiar University
- Professor in Dept. of Economics, Bharathiar University
- Lecturer(SR grade), Bharathiar University
- Assistant Inspector of L.F.Accounts, Govt. of Tamil Nadu
8+ years of Research experience
- Worked as Supervisor for Pacific Telecom Engineers Pvt Ltd, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh for 4 years
- Associate Professor at the AJK Institute of Management, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu for 2 years
- Assistant Professor in (Commerce) in ST. Thomas College, Bhillai, Chhattisgarh for 4 months
- Lecturer in (Commerce) in ST. Joseph’s Senior Secondary School, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh for 3 years
- Lecturer in (Economics) in ST. Xavier’s Senior Secondary School, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh for 2 years
- Presented a paper on the topic “The Responsible Entrepreneur”, in the National Conference on Business Ethics held at AJK College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore.
- “The Service Marketing With Reference To Tourism Including Hospitality Sector” (Role of 7P’s of marketing in the development of tourism industry in Kerala) “Paper presented in FISAT, Angamally.
- Addressing the Ethical Challenges in the Cyber Age” article published in the journal of LEAD College of Management.
Publications/ Paper published
“Trend analysis of Tendu leaves collection and sale in Madhya Pradesh ” article published in the journal of LEAD College of Management.
- 5 years in Industry
- 6.5 years in Educational Institution
- International Journal Publication: 13
- National Journal publication: 2
- National Conferences & Seminar:11
- International Conferences & Seminar attended: 8
- State Level Workshop : 1
- Faculty Development Programmes: 3
ACHIEVEMENTS & PUBLICATIONS:
- Industry - 2 years
- Teaching - 6 years
- Marketing & HR
- Data Analysis
- Papers Published - 32
· Journals – 22
· Book chapters and conference proceedings - 10
- Workshop and Seminar participated – 28
- 10 years of industrial experience
- 10 years of teaching experience
- Assistant professor at Holy Grace Academy of Management Studies for 3 years
- Assistant professor & HOD in Hi-tech College, Hyderabad
- Worked at Sai Ranjitha enterprise Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad for 4 years
- Senior sales executive at Zee Network Ltd, Hyderabad for 3 years
- Senior Sales Officer at JKIndustriesLtd (JK Tyre), Hyderabad and Vizag, AP for 3 years
- Sales Executive at ApolloTyresLtd, Hyderabad and Bareilly for 3 years
- Medical Representative at Lupin Laboratories Ltd, Hyderabad for 1 year
- Research paper published in Holy Grace Academy of Management Studies -- Opportunities of Branding in Indian Roadways.
- Research paper -- "A Study on Sales Strategy Adopted in India in Tyre Industry, How to change the same to benefit the customer" has been published in ICETEM 2013 Journal.
- Research paper published in Indian Institute of Management journal, Raipur – “Leveraging sales through social media”
- Research paper published in SreeChaitanya College and Technology Journal, Karimnagar – “why service delivery is important in on line business?”
- Research paper published in Jain College of MCA& MBA Journal, Belgaum – “how to increase customer confidence in online marketing?”
- Case study published in College of Business Management on “positioning of products near toll gates”.
- Case study published in Kshatriya College of Business Management, Armoor, Nizamabad.
Publications/ Paper published
- ‘Quality of Work Life (QWL) : A literature review – GE-International Journal of Management Research [ISSN (P) : 2394-4226] April 2016.
- “A study on self –Esteem level of Govt. employees and Private sector employees in Cuddalore Town, Tamilnadu, India. International Journal –Research Dimensions in Commerce and Management, Academic Reference Series, 2014 ISBN : 978-93-84052-36-2
- Presented paper in International conferenceon “Globalization - March 2008 Impacts, challenges & opportunities” in St.Joseph’s college, Cuddalore.
Experience : 13 years of teaching experience
- Asst. Professor and Admission Counselor in Department of Business Administration, Kodaikanal Christian Cullege for 3 years
- Worked in KIPS publishing world, Panchkula as Territory Manager for 3 years
- Presented Paper In The National Seminar On “Sociopreneurship” Held At Nehru Arts And Science College.
- Presented Paper In The UGC Sponsored Two Day National Seminar On “Retail Industry In India” Held At N.S.S College
Publications/ Paper published
- HR – Generalist at Saint Gobain India Private Limited for 10 months
- Executive – HR at Dr.Mohans Diabetes Specialities Centre, Hyderabad for 1 year
- 3+ Years teaching experience.
- Assistant professor at school of management studies, Hindustan University, Chennai for 1 year
- Worked as Customer Executive for “Reliance BPO”
- Worked as Sales Engineer for “India Tech LTD”
- Worked as Regional Training & Placement Officer in Orion EdutechPvt Ltd, Kollam for 1 year
- Worked as Assistant Professor & Placement Officer in LEAD College of Management, Palakkad for 1 year
- Worked as Assistant Professor in Department of Management Studies, KG College of Arts & Science, Coimbatore for 2 year
- Been the Placement Coordinator, KG College of Arts & Science, Coimbatore for 1 year
- Been an F&B Talent Coach in Aloft (STAR WOOD), Coimbatore for 1 year
- Been a Partner in Hotel Ashok Bhavan, Tuticorin for 3 months
- Worked in The Residency Coimbatore, as a Trainee Captain for 4 months
- 36 years of teaching experience in NSS College, Nenmara.
- 2 years of working experience in banking sector
- 5 years of Industry Experience
- 6 years of Teaching Experience
- Financial Consultant at Geojith BNP Paribas for 1 year
- Business Consultant at Alice Blue Commodities for 1 year
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
1+ Years Teaching and 1+ Years Non Teaching Experience.
Research Associate at IIM Ahmedabad
Associate consultant at BASK HR Consultancy Pvt Ltd.
Essence of Bhagavad Gita for Effective Organizational behaviour - NSMJ, ISSN:2349-4883 Vol.2, No.2, March 2017, Page 26-29
MBA in Finance and Marketing
Worked as General Manager in Kallingal Group for 1 year.
Manager in Federal Bank for 5 years
Worked as Manager in Federal Bank for 1 year
Worked as Assistant
· One year experience as Civil service exam trainer in various institutes in and around Thiruvananthapuram
National and International Conferences:
· Participated and presented paper on “Transnational Entrepreneurs and International SMEs in Emerging Economies: Drivers and strategies” in IIMB-SJSU conference conducted by INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT, BANGALORE (IIM-B).
· Participated in KALPATHA 2014 on “Social Innovation for New Age India”, National Conference conducted by COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING TRIVANDRUM (CET).
· Published paper on “ An Empirical Study of Efficacy of International Executive Development programs of NI-MSME ” in BONFRING INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCE , in volume 5, issue 3, Aug 2015; IISN: 2250-1096.
· Published paper on “ Adaptability of Quality Management in Human Resources of Public Transport System” inINTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN COMMERCE, IT AND MANAGEMENT, in volume 5( 2015), issue no.7(July); IISN 2231-5756.
Published paper on “ An Empirical Study of Efficacy of International Executive Development programs of NI-MSME ” in conference proceeding of National conference on Transnational entrepreneurs at IIM-Bangalore on 20th Dec,2015.
He holds Post Graduation degrees in Business Management and Cooperative Management. He is a gold medalist in his PG Degree. With his M.Phil degree in Management, he is also qualified in NET conducted by UGC. He has around 11 years of MBA teaching experience with ICFAI, GIM, KPRSB and SIMS. He specializes in the area of OB, HRM, Training and Development, Performance Appraisal etc.
He acts as an editor of International Journals; he has also published several contemporary HR articles and papers in national and international journals and magazines. Some of his publications focus on Pink slip management, Education Process Outsourcing (EPO), Reverse mentoring, Non linear HR, Social Media Recruitment (SMR) etc., He has also authored book entitled Performance Measurement and Reward Systems and prepared case studies for ICFAI University.
He enthusiastically involved in social projects sponsored by Tamilnadu Corporation for Development of Women (TNCDW) with an objective to uplift Self Help Group (SHG) members. As a resource person, he handled sessions in EDP, MDP for senior and junior level Managers and acting as HR consultant for a few companies. He has also designed and delivered FDPs and designed 360 degree feedback as a Performance Appraisal tool for Teaching Faculty. He was instrumental in signing MoU with CODISSIA, TNCDW etc., He also acted as panel member, quiz master and judge for various management competitions.
- 24 years of industrial experience
- 7 years of teaching experience
- 15 years of industrial experience
- 20 years of teaching experience
- Assistant professorat gems arts and science college .Ramapuram, Malappuram for 2 years
- Worked as financial executive at WIPRO technology, Bangalore